Badger Party at Pennsic

Poster: petersr@spiegel.becltd.com (Peters, Rise J.)

This year's Drunken Badger party will be held on Friday, August 16th,
starting at 8:30, at our camp near the intersection of Hill Road and Good
Intentions (the same site we've had for the last six Wars).  This year,
we'll be running the party as a tavern, The Lusty Wench & Lucky Knave, and
the theme (to encourage both your spirits and your donations) is "Tip the
Wench."

The party will feature lusty wenches, dancing and drumming (dancers and
drummers welcome), some singing, lusty wenches, some more drumming, lucky
knaves (we hope) and, as always, Badger Brew.  We will have a corner
available in which to stack those who eat the fruit and cannot make it out
of camp.

We hope to see all of you there!

In service,

Caitlin the Wilful, Lady Wench