a Point of Contact for Pennsic?

Poster: oddcuple <oddcuple@bayserve.net>

Good Gentles of the Merry Rose,

	I am hoping that one of you good lords and ladies might be able to
provide me with some sorely-needed information. My husband (who goes by
Jordan Hobbs) is military, and needs to fill out a leave form in order
for us to get permission to come to Pennsic. We already have the address
information, however, there is apparently no phone number of who the
military should contact in case an emergency should arise on their part
(which is the only reason they need the number, they are picky about
that). If there is a phone number for the Troll booth, or some such
number that is alright to give out, please, do send it to us post-haste.
:) (For those of you so inclined, please do NOT send your personal phone
numbers out of pity :))
In service to the Kingdom of Atlantia and Barony of Lochmere,

--Elizabeth Hobbs
(Elissa Carey<-mundane name)