Re: a Point of Contact for Pennsic?

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

  	I am hoping that one of you good lords and ladies might be able to
  provide me with some sorely-needed information. My husband (who goes by
  Jordan Hobbs) is military, and needs to fill out a leave form in order
  for us to get permission to come to Pennsic. We already have the address
  information, however, there is apparently no phone number of who the
  military should contact in case an emergency should arise on their part

According to http://www.bigyellow.com, it is:
    COOPER'S LAKE
    205 CURRIE RD,
    SLIPPERY ROCK, PA 16057-4527