My Thanks for the Information

Poster: oddcuple <oddcuple@bayserve.net>

Good Gentles all--

Your timely responses to my query is heart-warming; I thank you all for
the information so graciously provided me. As for telling the Air Force
that we are already involved in a war, should such a thing come up,
well...that would be amusing, to say the least. :) (Joke) perhaps we
could enlist their aid for major battle-tipping advantage? (lol)
As my skills (so far) are limited to archery, I will refrain from
further comments on battle. ;)
Thanks again, one and all.

--Elizabeth Hobbs