Re: a Point of Contact for Pennsic?

Poster: CORVUS2@aol.com

In a message dated 96-07-31 08:18:37 EDT, Alanna wrote:

>You might tell friends or family or anybody who might need to get hold of
>you quickly in a real emergency, though.  It *is* possible, even in a camp
>of 10,000 people covering a couple of square miles .

This is important no matter what event you are at.  I always leave the name
of the campground and its nearest city so that in the event of a real
emergency, I can be reached.  If the campsite has no phone (that you know
of), advise your family to contact the State Highway Patrol, who will relay
the message to their closest office or to the local police/sheriff's
department, who will come on site to give you the message.

Rhiannon