Newsletters and Pennsic

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

To the readers of this mailing list do I Lady Rebecca the Contrary send
greetings!

I have two points of information that might be useful to you.  If you're
not interested in scribing yourself maybe you could pass this around your
local group.

Firstly, I'm writing on behalf of an Eastern scribe who has been helping
Atlantia with kingdom backlog since the early days.  I have received from
her a newsletter about the scribal arts that she has begun.  It's started
out mostly as an Eastern newsletter but she would like to make this into an
inter kingdom newsletter.  Anyone interested in scribing for any kingdom is
encouraged to have a look at this.  It's a quarterly newsletter that's
beginning to take on a form similar to TI with reviews of various period
manuscripts and "how to" articles.

Contact information for the editor is:

Mistress Dorren of Ashwell
Barbara L. Ding
75 Kennedy Drive
Williamstown, NJ 08094-9059
ding6059@jupiter.rowan.edu

If you have any further questions about scribing in Atlantia, you may
contact me

Lady Rebecca the Contrary
Clerk Signet, Atlantia
Becky McEllistrem
1406 Abbey Place #2
Charlotte, NC 28209
beckymc@microsoft.com

(Before you flame me about posting someone else's personal information on
public forums, please
note that I did warn her first.)

Secondly, I wanted to remind all those with any drawing capabilities about
Herald's Point at Pennsic.  They have a constant need for artists so if you
can spare an hour or two during the day it would be greatly appreciated.
 Again if you're not an artist yourself but know various individuals who
are capable, please encourage them to stop by!

I must warn you that I myself will not be easily found at Pennsic since I
usually take the time to visit Meridians I can't see otherwise.  Also my
mundane sister will be having her first baby  (just moved to Pittsburgh) so
I'm hoping I'll be able to have a few trips to town to visit her.  In any
case I hope all have a safe and enjoyable war.  Don't work ALL day.  It is
your vacation but volunteering an hour or two really does make a
difference!

Yours in Service,

Lady Rebecca the Contrary