Re: Craig Shergold's Wish

Poster: jonesj@SunBelt.Net (Phillip Jones)

On Mon, 29 Jul 1996 17:40:29 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

>I CANNOT VERIFY EITHER WAY, but before we get people to generate notices
>all over the Web, I suggest that someone check into this.

I can verify it, and, since it was my own naivite that has engendered
so much furor and discussion, must.

I called the Children's Wish Foundation in Atlanta. They asked me to
disregard any Craig Shergold requests, saying "those are 5 years out
of date". I asked for a copy of a current list, which I expect any day
now, and which I'll share with this Tavern.

Phillip (the fool) Bell.