Craig Shergold's Wish

Poster: alairia@juno.com (L. Z. Morgan)

Good Gentles,

This request appears in various forms about once a year.  Last year, it
was posted in our office on the bulletin board.  The kid's name was
Craig Shergold, only what he wanted was one million business cards to
get into the Guinness Book of Records.  Our Sales Manager told me that
this is a very clever way for mailing list houses to collect addresses
of those who will respond to charitable appeals.  These addresses are
then sold to professional fundraisers for a handsome fee.

I CANNOT VERIFY EITHER WAY, but before we get people to generate notices
all over the Web, I suggest that someone check into this.

Regards,

Lyon FilsHenri