Re: Newsletters and Pennsic

Poster: Robert J Welenc <rjwelenc@erols.com>

At 06:21 7/31/96 -0700, you wrote:

>Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>
>
>To the readers of this mailing list do I Lady Rebecca the Contrary send
>greetings!
>Secondly, I wanted to remind all those with any drawing capabilities about
>Herald's Point at Pennsic.  They have a constant need for artists so if you
>can spare an hour or two during the day it would be greatly appreciated.
> Again if you're not an artist yourself but know various individuals who
>are capable, please encourage them to stop by!

Thank you, dear Lady!  Herald's Point will no doubt be flooded with
submissions, since we now accept submissions from most of the Kingdoms
rather than just the East/Middle/Atlantia.  There have been enough
submissions from Atlantia alone in the past that we've had to bring them
home and draw them up after the war.

I'd like to emphasis that you *do not* need to be an 'artist'.  If you can
draw a recognizable picture Herald's Point will be happy to accept your
services.

Alanna Volchevo Lesa
Triton Staff Non-Artist & Humble Minion