Re: jews (fwd)

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

Forwarded on behalf of Yaakov ha Mizrachi. -- Tibor

  Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 8:24:00 -0400
  From: "HAROLD.FELD" <hfeld@ids2.idsonline.com>
  Subject: Re: jews

       Greetings from Yaakov:

       Please forward this message far and wide!

       I am looking for folks with Jewish personae at Pennsic to help set up
       >a framework of mutual study and interests, and to help me and some
       friends with some schtick for EK Royal Court on Thursday night of War
       week.

       I would like to hold a meeting for as much of the Pennsic Jewish
       community as are interested on Tuesday afternoon (after the Woods
       Battle) at the Barn.  Exact time to be determined when I get feedback
       from people.  I will try to post a notice of this in the various
       Pennsic newspapers.

       I can be reached at harold.feld@hq.doe.gov, or
       hfeld@ids2.idsonline.com.  It is very likely I will not be reading
       the Rialto closely as Pennsic approaches, so please respond to me
       directly.  I will be leaving for Pennsic on Thurs., Aug 8 and
       arriving by Friday Aug., 9.  At Pennsic, I can be found at Enchanted
       Ground.

       L'hitraot,

       Mar Yaakov HaMizrachi