Re: Beowulf Rap... too horrible to pass up :)

Poster: Scott Law <law@sirocco.mitre.org>

>    My Knights wants me to stay focused on fighting.  This just sounds too good to pass
> up.  Where can I get a copy of Beowulf?  Hey!  It's Period   :)
>    I will never get a Pearl for this, just hard looks.  It will break me of the bad pun
> habit.

  Here you go...

          http://www.georgetown.edu/labyrinth/library/oe/texts/a4.1.html

Or would you prefer it modernized?

          gopher://wiretap.spies.com/00/Library/Classic/beowulf.txt

Be sure and tell us which battle you and the boyz will be displaying your work!

                         -Virgil