August Acorn

Poster: Kevin of Thornbury <kevin@maxson.com>

If you do not schedule events, you may delete this.

Good my lords and ladies, the August Acorn has a small error.  There
are two events for which I am the autocrat, "I Pugni" in November, and
"St. Paddy's Day Bloodbath" in March.  These are listed as, "Conflicts
OK."

Actually, conflicts are NEGOTIABLE.  (There should be half circles, not
open circles.)  I'd never black out any date without negotiating, but
by the same token, I don't want an event down the street, either.

Thanks for reading. =)

In service,
_____
 \_/   kevin@maxson.com   http://sca.maxson.com