Pennsic Moments

Poster: "Sharon Henderson" <sharon@intercon.com>

> Anyone else recovered enough to tell some more stories?

Hi Kendrick,

I managed (finally!) to get to Pennsic for the final weekend, & for me the
best parts (of what I saw) were watching my dear friends, Ivan & Rowan, get
their AoA's -- immediately followed by the wonderful ceremony where our Prince
was knighted.  What a beautiful, moving thing it was, too!  I cried all the
way through it, starting when that gentle with the nice voice began
singing....  :-)

It was a great moment to be Atlantian!

Meli