Re: Who is Sir Bruenis

Poster: SheehanTA@aol.com

Alfredo,

Alas, I regret to say Sir Bruce is utterly unrepentant to the best of my
knowledge. We lose sight of him after the Book of the Grail in Le Morte
d'Artur and his fate is unknown. He is a stock villian and one who repeatedly
refuses to yeild to justice.  It will also be noted he always escapes, even
from hardiest and most skillful knights. His free-ranging presence helps
provide a continual source of challenge to knights errant.

I think this may well be another place where Martorell tweaks us a little on
the subject of knightly behavior.

Deirdre O'Siodhachain