At last it can be told

Poster: edh@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com

On Aug 6,  6:20pm, Tirloch of Tallaght wrote:

> I went up for Land Grab and all should look at the hill on your left as
> you enter the troll entrance as it is neat, cool, etc. Coopers also
> echoes the hill statement with a similar one done by the main bath
> house. The medallion is brass and very cool. No more said as it should
> be a surprise for those gentles when they pass through troll.

What was "the hill statement"?

> PS Clan Cambion is living on Tuchux Hill for those interested...

Was it renamed Cambion Hill?
Were Tuchuces banned?
Was it because of the incident last year?
What about those Tuchuks who are also in the SCA?
Did this ban have any effect on the War's outcome, or the experience?

-- Alfredo
curious shut-in

Alfredo el Bufon
Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia