Re: Coronation of Logan and Arielle - October 5, 1996

Poster: Rcardiff@aol.com

"If anyone knows the whereabouts of Broc the Magic Badger"

Brok is standing behind me. Always a dangerous position to be in..
     Where is the event? Is it Kings Mtn? That is a heck of a drive. What
kind of turn out are you expecting? I'll have to think about it a bit, long
drives with two kids can be a hassle. Let me know the details and We will get
back to you.
                                                     Miriam and Brok