Admin: Mail Loop

Poster: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace@netcom.com>

Hello all,

As you may have noticed this morning, we seem to have a small
problem with mail from one or several addresses bouncing back
to the list.  I just wanted to let everyone know that I have
taken steps to stop this, but there may be more error messages
queued up that haven't shown up yet.  So, if you see any more,
just feel free to delete them.  I will also investigate what
we can do to stop this in the future.

In service,
Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
Listkeeper, Merry Rose