RE: Query re: A&S/heraldry comp at Pointless

Poster: Charlene Noto <charlenn@MICROSOFT.com>

You said:

> and although documentation is not required, it is always nice.

Interestingly, in the computer field the reverse is true.

-- Alfredo

<rofl> <Deirdre feels someone watching her every move, peers over her
shoulder and then says quickly and loudly> Of course in my current
company...that is never true. Our documentation is always complete and
very informative. <wipes her hand across her forehead, thinking "Whew!
that was close", and hits the send key>