Re: MR-Disc: Registration of Arms

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Marsali wrote:

> In Ansteorra we have a Kingdom ensign, which may be worn or flown by any
> member of the Kingdom.  I carry one and fly it at all times, along with my
> personal arms and those of my household.
>
> Question-- does Atlantia have anything similar?

The one I have been told is for general use by anyone is the unicornate
seahorse (blue and facing sinister if you're looking at it, dexter if
you're behind it. I get so confused sometimes). For a good representation
of this, see the spiffy Atlantia car flags that many folks (but not
nearly enough) have purchased from the Barony of Storvik for the modest
sum of $5 (while supplies last).

I believe the proper heraldic phraseology is; fieldless, a unicornate
seahorse azure. Of course if I got this wrong, there are plenty of
Atlantian heralds, and the Laurel Sovereign of Arms, herslef an Atlantian,
who will correct me.

In service,
Corun (who is not above the occasional shameless plug)