ATTENTION (PONTE ALTO): REQUEST FOR SUBMISSIONS!

Poster: Victoria_Martin@FCW.COM

ATTENTION: REQUEST FOR SUBMISSIONS!

I am Josceline de Warenne, and I have volunteered to help our
Chronicler put together the Ponte Alto Gusti i Fatti, the Arts
and Sciences special issue. I can't accomplish this without your
submissions! I need articles and artwork from our artistically
talented Pontoons to fill the issue. Any and all A & S subjects
welcome. The deadline of September 15 fast approacheth, so finish
up that research and have your work published!

You may send your submissions to the Chronicler
(barbara bilodeau@smtplink.sra.com), Deputy Chronicler
(kbeary@usatpoa.gannett.com), or directly to me. My e-mail addresses
are victoria@fcw.com and vmartin722@aol.com. Electronic submission
is highly encouraged. Please call me at (703) 998-8663 (after 7:00pm)
if you have any special concerns.

Grazi!