Re: MR-Disc: Registration of Arms -Reply

Poster: Laurie Kovaleski <NUDVLLK@GWGATE.BAS.NCSU.EDU>

Good Gentles, let's not forget the other problem with registration of
arms. I spent two years on developing my arms. I worked hard on
creating Arms that would not conflict and that I would be happy with
the rest of my SCA days.

I submitted my arms at a Kingdom level event 10 months ago. My arms
was not included in the letter to Laurel. Now I must wait until
December to receive word.

Brigid of Linnhe/China
Who is _real_ tired of playing by the rules & getting burned.