Re: MR-Disc: Registration of Arms

Poster: "Sallie Montuori, aka Alys of Foxdale" <foxdale@wolfstar.com>

So, Corun:  To whom does one apply to receive one of these "spifffy [sic]
Atlantia car flags"?  This is the first I've heard of them, and I rather
believe I'd like to obtain one.

   Alys of Foxdale        | Vert, on a fess between three trees
foxdale@wolfstar.com      |     argent, a fox passant gules.
*** Please note new address! ***

> Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>
>
> When I did the artwork for the spifffy Atlantia car flags (see previous
> shameless plug), I used the field from the Royal arms as a background,
> and then put a fieldless (or argent if you want to be picky) roundel
> with the seahorse in it. I think it looks rather nice, and I would be
> glad to see that submitted as a flag. Ok, it may not be proper period
> heraldry, but then I'm biased. ;-)
>
> In service,
> Corun

  [Previous shameless plug:
  The one I have been told is for general use by anyone is the unicornate
  seahorse (blue and facing sinister if you're looking at it, dexter if
  you're behind it. I get so confused sometimes). For a good representation
  of this, see the spiffy Atlantia car flags that many folks (but not
  nearly enough) have purchased from the Barony of Storvik for the modest
  sum of $5 (while supplies last).]