An idea going nowhere

Poster: Dan Mackison <DanM@skantech.com>

While learning how to work with imagemaps I chose to play with maps of
our fair kingdom. Although I have learned quite a bit about imagemaps, I
am unable to make anything useful for two reasons.
1) All my maps are copywritten.
2) I have no idea where many groups are or where the border of one group
ends and the other begins, especially outside of North Carolina.

If someone would care to see what I have done thus far as inspiration to
doing more, feel free. I have loaded my work in progress on my lady's
page at
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/6400/atlantia.htm

Thomas MacFinn (mka Dan Mackison)

--
| Dan Mackison                          |
| dan.mackison@pobox.com                |