Re: MR-Disc: Registration of Arms

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Evan wrote:

> Atlantia has three populace badges which may be borne to show affiliation.
> They are all (fieldless) variants on the Atlantian mascot:
>
>                                / argent, finned azure \
> A unicornate natural seahorse <- azure, finned argent ->
>                                \ Or                   /

Cool. I didn't know there were three variations.

> Atlantia does not currently have anything that passes for a "flag" such as
> the Cross of S. Andrew serves for Scotland. I requested that we work on
> this the last time armory changes came up, but nothing came of it. Maybe I
> should try again...?

When I did the artwork for the spifffy Atlantia car flags (see previous
shameless plug), I used the field from the Royal arms as a background,
and then put a fieldless (or argent if you want to be picky) roundel
with the seahorse in it. I think it looks rather nice, and I would be
glad to see that submitted as a flag. Ok, it may not be proper period
heraldry, but then I'm biased. ;-)

In service,
Corun