Re: MR-Disc: Registration of Arms

Poster: Joseph Moran <josephm@hops.cs.jhu.edu>

On Wed, 28 Aug 1996 MarsaliFox@aol.com wrote:

> In Ansteorr we have a Kingdom ensign, which may be worn or flown by any
> member of the Kingdom.  I carry one and fly it at all times, along with my
> personal arms and those of my household.
>
> Question-- does Atlantia have anything similar?

	Yes.  As I understand it, the seahorse unicornate is a common
Atlantian badge.  Anyone in the kingdom can display it as a sign of
fealty to the crown.

Btw hello to everyone, I think this my first post to the Merry Rose,
though I've been listening for months.

In service,

Joseph of Sylvan Keep

PS--If Triton happens upon this message, I would like to hear from you.