Winmaster's scadian makes withdrawal from 15 minutes of fame account!

Poster: polearmed <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>

Allah's Peace to the Rose!!

Forgive the intrusion with some atopical stuff while I toot my buddy's
horn!!(or pipes as the case may be)

Iane(John W.), a Windmaster's dude, was on the tube last night.  Who
would have thunk<g> they would have a web page for him, too!

See his interview about the Microsoft bug at:

<http://www.wral-tv.com/news/wral/datacenter/1996/0827-explorer-bug/>

Actually, some of you might find it usesful if you are using MSIE.

Falcone