Re: Help from Norfolk?

Poster: "Jessica Wilbur" <jessica@intercon.com>

> Gentle cousins,
>
> The following note was on the Rialto this morning.  Can someone with
> a ready copy of the Acorn and a better knowledge of local geography
> than myself help this pilgrim find her way to Atlantia?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Meli

It is in the Barony of Marinus, whose Baroness is Olwen (unfortunately I can't
remember her last name). I'm not sure who the Seneschal is now (I've been out
of the area for a while) If some good gentle could post the URL for the
Atlantian Web page, I'm sure she can get more info there. Hope this helps!

--Muireann ni Riordain