No Subject

Poster: Christopher Janoch <archiciv@mich.com>

Please forgive a "newbie" question, but I have been lurking here for a while
and listening to your discussion on heraldic originality and I can't help
but wonder:
Considering the growing number of SCA members, it must be becoming harder
and harder to design and acceptable and attractive standard.  Considering
the limited number of tinctures, field types, and acceptable "peridic"
characters; is it concievable that someday we'll run out of desirable
combinations??  Also, is there a set-up proceedure for retiring "old" armory
after the users/members have left the org?