Helm for sale

Poster: John Wash <jwash@dns.tico.com>

Good gentles all,

(Oops.  Sorry about that last message.  My fault.)

I'm selling my sallet helm, made for me by Master Eldrid Tremayne of
Atlantia.  It's one of the finest pieces of work I have ever seen.  It
is, of course, combat-ready; it didn't get much combat, though, because
I didn't fight very long.

The tail is a three-piece articulated deal and the faceplate has a really
cool locking mechanism.  I've been told that you don't need to wear a
gorget with it.  I don't know how true this is and never tested it
because I always wore one anyway.

I'm asking $300 for this piece of work.  I'm a pretty small guy so it
needs to go to another fairly small person.

For more information call John at 919-851-6872 (home) or 919-790-9895x100
(work), or email me at jwash@tico.com.

--
         jwash@tico.com -- http://sunsite.unc.edu/gaelic/john/
  Bagpipe Web: http://pipes.tico.com     Gaelic: http://gaelic.wdmi.com