Fighter Practice this Sunday

Poster: Logan and Arielle <logan123@charlotte.infi.net>

Greetings from His Highness Logan,

Just so everyone know the location of the practice this Sunday here are
the directions-From the South: Best route to I-85 North in Charlotte.
Take the Billy Graham/Airport Exit (it is the next exit after the Little
Rock Road Exit)and turn left at the top of the ramp.

-From the North: Take your best route to I-85 South in Charlotte.
Take the Billy Graham/Airport Exit (it is then next exit after the
Freedom Drive Exit) and turn right at the top of the ramp.

>From Both directions once take Billy Graham Exit: Take that road (starts
out as Billy Graham but becomes Mulberry Church Road soon after) until it
deadends. Turn Right go less than a mile and you will see a community
building on the left which I beleive is call Tuckaseegee Park recreation
center. Take the first road on the left (Browns Road) after this
building. Take your first left and you will be in the parking lot for the
park. Follow the driveway to the very back of the parking area and you
should see Us. If you are fairly certain that you will be coming an
e-mail or phone call would be helpful but is not necessary.

Hope to see you there!

HRH Logan