Re: More heraldry questions

Poster: Robert J Welenc <rjwelenc@erols.com>

>Unto the heralds gathered here does Corun, Baron Storvik give greeting.

<snip of most wonderful examples of heraldic display>

Yes!!  'Twould be most passing fair!  Only one thing gives this herald
pause, good Baron.  You say:

>have a Lieutenant carrying a Lieutenant bearing the arms of Storvik,
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>followed by two Ancients carrying Ancients bearing the personal arms
>of Brenna and myself.

Do I misunderstand?  Are you proposing a piggy-back procession?  Or perhaps
the more dignified form of a sedan chair?

>Also, to add some more spice to this pottage, where
>might any of this conflict with any sumptuary laws in Atlantia.

Sumptuary laws?  In _Atlantia_?

In service to Atlantia and Atlantians
Alanna Volchevo Lesa