Re: Heraldic Side Note

Poster: The Davidsons <paradox@gamewood.net>

>> Rosalind Jehanne
>>      Paradox Keep in the Shire of Drachentor
>>      Or, a Rose Gules, in Chief Three Suns Or
>>
>>        Nice device.  You must have had a Great Herald help you with this   :)
>
>Considering that the Suns are invisible, being Or on an Or field,
>I wouldn't be so sure of that....;-)
>Craig Levin

Oops - thanks VERY much for pointing that out - I messed up my signature
file when I transferred it to a new computer. See the emended one at the
bottom of this missive, and you'll agree now it is quite lovely, and thanks
to THL Achbar for his heraldic help on my porch that fine summer day...Rosalind