New Roxbury Mill fighter practice

Poster: "Chuck Graves" <chuck_graves@mail.hq.faa.gov>

     Greetings, all.

     >...and will post it here as soon as one is identified. Hopefully,
     >this will be within the next couple of weeks.

     Is my wife great or what?

     ANNOUNCING THE NEW ROXBURY MILL FIGHTER PRACTICE:

     Beginning Monday, Sept. 16, Roxbury Mill will be hosting its fighter
     practice (armored combat and rapier) at Church of the Ascension, 633 Sligo
     Ave., Silver Springs, MD.  Fighter practice will be 7 to 9:30 pm.

     DIRECTIONS:  Take your best route to the Washington Beltway (I-495).  Take
     the Georgia Ave exit (Rt. 97) toward Silver Spring.  Follow Georgia Ave.
     through downtown Silver Spring (several traffic lights).  Take a left onto
     Sligo Ave (traffic light).  [If you go under the train tracks, you have
     gone too far.]  Proceed on Sligo Ave. about four blocks.  The Church of the
     Ascension is on the left.  You can park in the circular driveway.  The
     fighter practice is in the fellowship hall.  [If you reach Piney Branch
     Rd., go back about two blocks.]