Activity Survey (Banter)

Poster: Wynn Klosky <klosky@meeker.UCAR.EDU>

On Tue, 10 Sep 1996, David KUIJT wrote:

> Follow this rule--if you think you have offended, then immediately
> fart really loudly.  In genteel Atlantian society, this is tantamount

Suddenly, I realize that I have been away from home far too long;
I have missed the advent of this new-fangled gentility. (But then
again, perhaps I should stay away a little longer until it..uh..
blows over.) But perhaps this sheds some light onto the phrase
long-winded as used in recent conversations with various Atlantians...

> Blah.
I thought we had already discussed the appropriateness of Vampires
on this list? :^)

> I don't remember ever cheering the populace.
But I do remember being taught that this is the appropriate thing
to say, if ever occasion warrants.

> Do you have a basis for this behaviour, or are you redheaded?
Watch it, O Brunish One.

> the royalty.  Further, it is rather precipitous to toast the cooks before
> the meal has been eaten, as often happens.
Especially with all these rumours of assassins about ;^)

branwynn cleanspleen
straining to inherit that ap Gwystl Prenatal Correctness