Re: Activity Survey

Poster: "Sharon Henderson" <sharon@intercon.com>

> Poster: "Greg Lindahl" <lindahl@pbm.com>
>
> > A: Singing songs about the SCA, set to 20th century tunes.
> >    +2: You'll fit right in doing this.
> >    (Actually, I'd rather give at a +3, but I LOVE filk). B:
> > Singing songs about or from post-Period Scotland, Ireland, or Canada.
> >    +2: You'll fit right in doing this.
> > C: Singing songs from the Period in the original language.
> >    +3: I wish more people would do this.
>
> To some extent A and B cause the lack of C -- but you can try
> Cariadoc's Enchanted Ground bardics at Pennsic if you want more C.  By
> the way, you can always filk to period tunes. Catch me at an event
> and I'll teach you a few.
>
> Gregory Blount

Actually....

<raising hand and waving it mightily>  Would you agree to teach me too???

I'd love to learn some more period tunes for their own sakes -- but also to
have tunes for filking! :-)

Hmm, maybe not exactly a class fit for University, but then again, if its
purpose was to raise the quality of Atlantian Filk....

Can we?  Can we?  Huh?  Please??

I'll be quiet now.... :-)

Meli