Re: Forum for establishing appropriateness

Poster: Lance Harrop <lharrop@mrj.com>

Unto the Honorable Lord Falcone does Lord Leifr Johansson send greetings:

Honorabe Lord, you suggest,

> Yeah...that's right...somebody like me or Leifr;),
> who all too often taste their own shoe leather and find it needs a little
> salt and harissa.

However often I may have had to taste the dust of Pennsic on my soles (or
soul, for that matter) let me assure you, and my lady Dragonfyr as well,
that I have not had to taste it lately.  Nor do I think I have acted in a
manner not befitting my Noble estate, in defending the right of UBAG to
participate within the Society even against the strong suggestions those
of higher estate then us that they should not.

It is, after all, my duty as a squire to behave in as knightly a manner
as I may, and it is a chivalric duty of a knight to defend the weak from
the powerful, even when I am convinced, as I remain, that the powerful
are not being malicious.  One is not oppressed, after all, by peasants.

In Service

Leifr Johansson