Falcone, OHC

Poster: "polearmed@worldnet.att.net" <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>

Allah's Peace to all!!

Lance Harrop wrote:

> Poster: Lance Harrop <lharrop@mrj.com>
>
> Unto the Honorable Lord Falcone does Lord Leifr Johansson send greetings:
>
> Honorabe Lord, you suggest,
>
> > Yeah...that's right...somebody like me or Leifr;),
> > who all too often taste their own shoe leather and find it needs a little
> > salt and harissa.
>
> However often I may have had to taste the dust of Pennsic on my soles (or
> soul, for that matter) let me assure you, and my lady Dragonfyr as well,
> that I have not had to taste it lately.  Nor do I think I have acted in a
> manner not befitting my Noble estate, in defending the right of UBAG to
> participate within the Society even against the strong suggestions those
> of higher estate then us that they should not.
>
> <snip>
>
> In Service
>
> Leifr Johansson

Earl Daffyd?  Is this where I fart really loud?;)

BUT seriously folks.....

Leifr,

I threw your name in there, not to suggest that you had recently made an ass of yourself
in this UBAG thing, but because you and I have both had to admit, on this list, that we
had behaved as noble hineys, to say the least.  There are others out there.  Perhaps we
should start a new order.(Order of the Hairy Chasm, of which you and I, you must admit,
would be in a dead heat for Principle)

You know me well enough to know that, if I thought you were being as you feel you have
been accused, I would have said it thusly with little to be questioned after.  I did not
mean to offend you in the least, and although I am a little concerned that I may have,
you were probably grinning when you wrote your response.;)

Falcone

P.S. You meet more neighbors when nobody's TV is working.
Donald S. Wagner             Sayyid Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir
Lead Technical Instructor        Barony of Windmasters' Hill
AT&T WorldNet Service                Kingdom of Atlantia