Needing help from Seareach URGENTLY!

Poster: CORVUS2@aol.com

Gentle cousins!

I'm in a bit of a pickle.  I'm autocratting Golden Moon the last weekend of
this month and I received a reservation on my answering machine several days
ago from a lady from Seareach.  I couldn't understand her name or the names
of the two other ladies she listed (she only gave scadian names) and when I
tried to call her back, the number I transcribed was wrong!  Of course, my
machine had already recorded over it and now I have no idea what it was.

I waited a couple of days to see if a check would arrive, but now am
concerned that these ladies might arrive without any further communication.

If anyone might know who called, if they could call again and leave mundane
names, or mail in their check and names, I could confirm their reservation.

Thanks!

Rhiannon