Re: <banter>S'posin'

Poster: Bards keep <s0jswelc@atlas.vcu.edu>

> Poster: Lance Harrop <lharrop@mrj.com>

<snip>
> attractive ladies who are willing to put on armour and fight.  Which of
> course makes Cear Mear and increadibly dangerous place to visit ;-).
---->NO, not Dangerous! Come on down, we'd love to have you...
esp., i'm sure, all of those "attractive ladies."I'm sure they
would love to speak with you about this subject...with ratten...
;)

> And I wish I knew enough French to read your poem.
--->It's unfortunaly just a anon. 13th cent. troubador
poem(<sigh>, so much of the good stuff has been written... :)  )
And since you can't read it, it becomes my challange to you
to unravel the mystery of it's verse.(After all we are suppose to be
challanging each other...)
If you can find a way to translate it, i'll sing it.

Regards,
Bryce de Byram, Barional Warlord of Caer Mear, and all around
nice guy,
:-)