Re: Info: Caer Mear Fighter Practice, ***, Three Star Rati

Poster: "smith, jason h" <SMITHJH@ed.concord.wvnet.edu>

> Other heavy fighters began arriving about 6:30, and kept coming in until
> at least 8:00.  There was a wide variety of choice in opponents, such as
> knights (Sir Corby and Sir Almaric), Court Barons, senior squires,
> an Ansteorian expatriate (who fought me three different forms ;-),
> Angelseis, and a number of newbies.  I got a chance to fight both sword
> and shield and great sword against a variety of opponents ranging in
> skill from newbie to expert, including one left-handed fighter who just
> owned my offside head (I definitely need to find more lefties to fight on
> a regular basis ;-(.  A full star for both a wide choice of opponents and
> enough opponents to keep me fighting as much as I could.  Sadly, the famed
> half-dozen lady fighters of Caer Mear was represented by only one newbie
> in armour her second time, as well as a few others who did not armour up ;-(.

I have had a chance to fight with lady fighters of Caer Mear, and let
me just say my hat's off to 'em. ....they're fasstt!!!

(Shameless Plug) Ohhhh... this reminds me, any good gentles who would
be intersted in coming to Black Diamond fighter practices, we hold
practice at Virginia Tech campus on the Drill Field Sundays starting
at noon(ish). On days of inclement weather, practice is held in the
War Memorial Gym in the golf room. We usually go for food after
practice!! If you have questions or directions are needed email
me or give me a call!!

In Service,
Ciaran MacGhobhainn
MKA Jason Smith
smithjh@ed.concord.wvnet.edu
TEL: (540) 953-3114
or   (304) 325-6282 (good luck on this one!)