MR: ADVERT: Kappellenberg Dance Practice

Poster: Thomas Hudson <hudson@cs.unc.edu>

Just a reminder to anyone in Windmasters' Hill, or anyone passing
through on their way back from Coronation, that dance practice is
held every Sunday night in Kappellenberg, at the UNC Student Union
from 7-9 pm.  We grew 50% last week!  This week I intend to continue
working on Mistress Rosina's bassadanza, cut a quick tape of a more
varied bransle suite in order to maximize the dancers' confusion,
and work on new-to-us ECD if we've got a decent crowd for it.  I've also
got a new list of references fromm Mistress Rosina for people interested
in looking into more bassadanza.

Does anybody else in the Rose have bassadanza (basse dance)
information? I'd love some, although right now I don't think I could
do any research myself until Christmastide.

Giovan Donato Falconieri
Kappellenberg, Windmasters' Hill, Atlantia  :  OCFA - LFET
// hudson@cs.unc.edu  (919) 967-6526