Re: Changes to law regarding tax-exempts lik

Poster: "Terry L. Neill" <Neilltl@ptsc.slg.eds.com>

"Peters, Rise J." <petersr@spiegel.becltd.com>  wrote:
>Is there someone out there keeping track of this sort of stuff for us?

Yes.  The Board of Directors.  Addresses, phone numbers and e-mail in an
Acorn near you.

Or write to them at "Directors@sca.org" or "Questions@sca.org"

Give them a day or two to respond.  That's how long it took Ghita to respond
to my last question.  They are busy people.

It is possible to obtain all the financial and other records on file from
the Office of the Attorney General in Sacramento, CA.  I don't know if
Milpitas is making copies to send to people.  I don't see why they wouldn't
if one reimbursed the copying costs - after all it's public information.
But I don't know what the current policy is.

And, as far as I know, other than Milpitas, we have no place with three or
more paid employees.

        - Anarra