hinson.msalan3@mhs.unc.edu
  From: Kathypalmr@aol.com

This guy has provided you with all the answers.  In his message, he
states "A
copy of the 990 must be available in the principal office".  There is a
copy
in Milpitas, and it is readily available.  The 1995 report is not done
yet,
and therefore, not available.

The SCA has permanent employees in its office in Milpitas, and the only
other
"employees" are the Society Seneschal (in Memphis) and myself, in Dallas.
 There are no other offices, and no other employees.

We have legal and accounting professionals in California that take care
of
all this, put anytime anyone sends along that type of information, its a
help
(one can't be everywhere all the time).

Does this person want to see the report?  Or is he just passing
information?

Kathy Palmer