MR: Bassadanza

Poster: edh@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com (Alfredo el Bufon)

Ioannes Donatus Falconator scripsit:
> Does anybody else in the Rose have bassadanza (basse dance)
> information? I'd love some, although right now I don't think I could
> do any research myself until Christmastide.

I might have some information, if this the dance to a song that
goes like this:

  Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Bassadanza,
  Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegria y como lanza.
  Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Bassadanza.
  Ehhhh, Bassadanza!

-- Alfredo

Alfredo el Bufon
Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia
edh@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com

Facilis descensus Averni;                |The descent to Avernus is easy;
Noctes atque dies patet atri janua Ditis;|Night and day Pluto's gates are open;
Sed revocare gradum,                     |But to recall your steps,
    superasque evadere ad auras,         |    and climb to the upper air,
Hoc opus, hic labor est.                 |That is the toil, that is the work.
          -- Publius Vergilius Maro      |                  -- Virgil