From: owner-atlantia
To: atlantia
Cc: The Red Dragon Tavern
Subject: Re: * VIVAT MELI! *
Date: Monday, October 07, 1996 12:07PM

Poster: "Sharon Henderson" <sharon@intercon.com>

<much shortened>

The coronet with which their Majesties did gift me is a beautiful creation
of
leather, pearl, and lapis, created by one of the King's guardsmen, a
gracious
and talented young lord whose name entirely escaped me in my befuddled state

at court.  If someone could please tell me what his name was, I wish to add
my
thanks to him, as well; I will cherish it always, both for the sake of the
creator, and for the hands from which it came.