Re: Acorn on the Web

Poster: "Hinson, Jerome" <hinson.msalan3@mhs.unc.edu>

Milord Landi,

Good show.  I agree, although I'm too much of a weenie most of
the time to express my thoughts so strongly.  For what it's worth,
this person's opinion is that we should think long and hard before
creating another paperwork monster.  Can't we just make a list
of Websites available?

I do understand the tone of your missive.  Sometimes we need a
wake-up call.

Ursula von Bremen,
Weenie (warrant pending)

  (Ms.) Jerome Hinson