Re: Acorn on the Web

Poster: "Hinson, Jerome" <hinson.msalan3@mhs.unc.edu>

Jeez.  I did not mean to imply (something that occurs with the ease of
falling off a log hereabouts whether or not one so intends) that the web
sites haven't been published.  (that's how I got here
in the first place - thanks, Rabah).  I merely asked if publication of
their locations wasn't sufficient.  Perhaps the names of the web
architects could be added to the Acorn listing (just a thought) to
give well-deserved credit where it is due.

Lady Ursula von Bremen
who seems to have tripped over Melys' soap box . . . .
Kappellenberg, Windmasters' Hill