Re: Yeah for US!! (YKTCPIARI)

Poster: Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>

Allah's Peace!!

MHWag@aol.com wrote:

> Poster: MHWag@aol.com
>
> How about going to war over a favorite cow?
> Aileen

Aileen, that's udderly rediculous.  Who in the world is going to hoof it over to the
border to butcher someone over a cow.  If I didn't know better, I'd think you were just
trying to milk this group for a response.  I guess we have all farmed the group now and
again, so I don't mean to rib you.

Ok everybody, please don't get all leathered up and roast me over my puns, you all know
that I am a big cut-up.  I guess I should go somewhere and hide.

Freakin' Moo!!

Falcone
Donald S. Wagner             Sayyid Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir
Lead Technical Instructor        Barony of Windmasters' Hill
AT&T WorldNet Service                Kingdom of Atlantia