MR: Thanks for those kine words

Poster: edh@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com (el Bufon)

Lady Aileen McDonagh wrote:
> > > How about going to war over a favorite cow?

To which Sayyid Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir replied:
> > Aileen, that's udderly ridiculous.  Who in the world is going to hoof
> > it over to the border to butcher someone over a cow.  If I didn't
> > know better, I'd think you were just trying to milk this group for
> > a response.  I guess we have all farmed the group now and again, so
> > I don't mean to rib you.
> >
> > Ok everybody, please don't get all leathered up and roast me over my
> > puns, you all know that I am a big cut-up.  I guess I should go
> > somewhere and hide.

Prompting Dragonfyr to smile thus:
> Oh No, Falcone don't tell me they have finally cowed you.....I am udderly
> despondent over such bullying......and here I thought you had calfed out
> your own little niche in the herd  ;D

And Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai to opine:
-> I don't want to have to ride herd on y'all, but honestly!  If this keeps
-> up, you'll be branded punsters for life! And that's not just a barb!  (Not
-> meaning to prod you, of course!)

It's too bad Lady Demetria della Stanza doesn't subscribe to this list.
The first thing I thought of when I herd this thread was, "Cat'll come up
with some clever reply."

-- Alfredo

Alfredo el Bufon
Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia