CROWN TOURNEY

Poster: Logan and Arielle <logan123@charlotte.infi.net>

Greetings from Logan and Arielle

By Our request there will be an alternate weapons practice following the
conclusion of Our Crown List.  The purpose of this is to allow anyone who
is interested in trying/learning a form other than weapon and shield to
have the opportunity to do so.  We have asked the Chivalry to participate
in this to help those who are interested.  This is not meant to
discourage anyone who would like to get help with their w/s fighting from
doing so as we will make time for that as well.  This should be a
tournament style practice in adition to a one on one.  Please pass this
on to anybody who you think may be interested.  Also if you think that
you can help teach another weapons form please show up and bring your
armor.

Serving Atlantia and all Her people

TRM Logan & Arielle

ps. to all Atlantians who came out to support the effort at Pointless you
have Our thanks for a job well done!  Another sweeping Atlantian victory,
even if it was "pointless".